· Ozone created by electric cars now killing millions in the seventh
largest country in the world, Mexifornia, formerly known as California.
White minorities still trying to have English recognized as Mexifornia's
· Spotted Owl plague threatens northwestern United States crops and
· Baby conceived naturally. Scientists stumped.
· Couple petitions court to reinstate heterosexual marriage.
· Last remaining Fundamentalist Muslim dies in the American Territory of
the Middle East (formerly known as Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria and Lebanon)
· Iran still closed off; physicists estimate it will take at least 10
more years before radioactivity decreases to safe levels.
· France pleads for global help after being taken over by Jamaica.
· Castro finally dies at age 112; Cuban cigars can now be imported
legally, but President Chelsea Clinton has banned all smoking.
· George Z. Bush says he will run for President in 2036.
· Postal Service raises price of first class stamp to $17.89 and reduces
mail delivery to Wednesdays only.
· 85-years, $758 billion study: Diet and Exercise is the key to weight
· Average weight of Americans drops to 250 lbs.
· Japanese scientists have created a camera with such a fast shutter
speed, they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut. (Hummmmmmmmm)
· Massachusetts executes last remaining conservative.
· Supreme Court rules punishment of criminals violates their civil rights.
· Average height of NBA players now nine feet, seven inches.
· New federal law requires that all nail clippers, screwdrivers, fly
swatters and rolled-up newspapers must be registered by January 2036.
· Congress authorizes direct deposit of formerly illegal political
contributions to campaign accounts.
· IRS sets lowest tax rate at 75 percent.
· Florida voters still having trouble with voting machines.